disclosure of your information when you use the website and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the
following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our website or
parts of our website.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this agreement) refers to Vibes Tourism SARL, New Starco, Mina El Hosn, Solidere, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any
other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Lebanon
- Device means any device that can access the website such as a computer, a
cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable
- Website refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on
behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the website, to provide the website on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the website or to assist the company in analyzing how the website is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of
the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Vibestourism.com, accessible from www.vibestourism.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the website, or the company, or
other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the website, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the website.
Usage data may include information such as your device's internet protocol address
(e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device
identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website. The
technologies we use may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or
Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser
settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how you
can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for
disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain
small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users
who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying
system and server integrity).
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the
retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally
obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method
of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we
cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies
or practices of any third party sites or websites.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, prior to the
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.vibestourism.com
- By phone number: 00961 1 372 990